Faculty Affairs Events
Our faculty development program provides support for a broad range of activities, workshops, and other events including those that promote faculty roles in teaching, scholarship, administration, and leadership, and provides an essential support framework for faculty members to assist them in responding to the changes and challenges of their multiple roles and evolving responsibilities.
Faculty Promotion Series
Preparing for Promotion & Formal Review
In this session, we provided a detailed description of the promotion and review process, including the steps required and the criteria for review and advancement. You'll receive all the information you need to plan for and successfully navigate the promotion and review process. Please contact Lori Maness (Lori.email@example.com) with questions.
- Stay tuned for the next opportunity to attend.
- A recording of this workshop from November 21, 2022 is now available to view online. Click here to watch or watch the video below.
Writing Your Self-Assessment
The Writing Your Self-Assessment for Faculty Promotion presentation by Dr. Mike Rubin will be via ZOOM. Faculty should email Lori Maness (Lori.firstname.lastname@example.org) to RSVP.
- Two upcoming sessions to choose from: Friday, March 17th, 2023 at 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm or Wednesday, March 22nd, 2023, 10:30 am-Noon
- A recording of this workshop from March 4, 2022 is also available to view online. Click here to watch or watch the video below.
Preparing Your CV
In this workshop, Krista Kendall will review the U of U School of Medicine CV components and how to organize and present the best CV to support your promotion or review. Please contact Lori Maness (Lori.email@example.com) with questions or to RSVP.
- Upcoming session: Tuesday, March 7th, 2023 at 10:00 am via ZOOM
- A recording of this workshop from March 22nd, 2022 is also available to view online. Click here to watch or watch the video below.